All bets stand regardless of season length, provincial or qualifier format.
Unless otherwise stated all Gaelic Sports bets are settled on regulation time only (including injury-time); Extra-time does not count unless specified. Where a market specifically includes overtime and the game finishes level after overtime then bets will be void.
Bets will be settled on official GAA (Gaelic Athletics Association) result only.
- If either team does not play then bets will be void.
- If a match venue is changed, bets already placed will stand providing the home team is still designated as such. If the home and away team for a listed match are reversed, then bets placed based on the original listing will be void.
- Bets on postponed matches are void unless the matches are re-arranged and played in the same 'Gaelic Week' (Monday - Sunday inclusive UK time).
- Bets on abandoned matches are void apart from markets where the outcome is already determined.
- Match Markets (including Alternatives)
- Total game score is used to settle bets (goal = 3, point = 1).
- Double Result 5-Way
- If either/both the result at half time or full time end in a Tie, then Any Other Result will be settled as the winner.
Half markets, the relevant half must be completed for bets to have action, unless the specific market outcome is already determined. Team to Score 1st Goal Own goals count.
Total Goal Markets
Own goals count for settlement of the following:
- Match Total Goals
- Home / Away Total Goals
- Total Goals 6-Way
- Home / Away Goals 5-Way
- Game Total Odd/Even
Combined total of both teams used to determine winner. If the combined score is zero then bets will be void.
Team Total Odd/Even
Settled on respective totals achieved by teams. If team score is zero then bets void.
Race to 10/15/20/25 Points
Team to reach 10/15/20/25 points first (including goals) deemed the winner. To Qualify/To Lift Trophy/To Win Match/To Win in Extra Time Settlement includes Extra Time if played.
Settlement of Wagers
Statistics provided by the official score(s) provider or the official website of the relevant competition or fixture will be used to settle wagers. Where statistics from an official score(s) provider or official website are not available or there is significant evidence that the official score(s) provider or official website is incorrect, we will use independent evidence to support bet settlement.
In the absence of consistent, independent evidence or in the presence of significant conflicting evidence, bets will be settled based on our own statistics.