STS.Bet limited is a Controller in respect of those individuals whose personal data it collects via stsbet.co.uk (the Website). STS.Bet limited determines the purposes for processing such personal data.
Personal Information/Personal data refers to information that allows STS.Bet limited to identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier, in the course of your registering to, accessing and using the Website.
Our Data Protection Officer
1. We collect information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to:
- information you provide us with when registering on our Website, including but not limited to: first and last name, date of birth, home or other physical address, email address, phone number, other information included on the documents you have provided us with;
- information about your use of our Website, including but not limited to information about when, how and where you use the Website;
- details of transactions you carry out via our Website or in connection with your usage of our Website, including but not limited to information about your deposit, withdrawals, bank account and card details;
- information you provide us within any correspondence between you and the Controller;
- other information, that is required by law including, but not limited to information about your source of wealth and your source of funds;
- information about your betting history, patterns and preferences;
- information about any possible criminal or money-laundering activity which our system detects;
- any other personal information you provide us with in connection to the usage of the Website.
2. You are not obliged to give us your personal data, but a failure to do so will result in us not being able to provide you the requested Services.
3. Be aware that we may automatically collect certain data and receive Personal Information about you where you provide such information through the services or other communications and interactions on the Website.
The purposes of the processing and legal basis for processing
We use the Personal Information we collect from you to deliver our Services on the best possible level. Be informed, that we only process your personal data where we have a lawful basis for doing so. We use your personal data to perform our obligations arising out of the contract we have with you i.e. to enable you the usage of our Website, to provide you customer support, to undertake any necessary security and identity verification checks, to process any of your online transactions and for all other actions taken by us to guarantee you efficient usage of the Service. We also use your personal data where we are required to do so in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations (including, but not limited to for the registration process, verification of the accuracy of the personal data, to monitor the gambling patterns and to identify possible responsible gambling concerns, to monitor and prevent money-laundering and other criminal offences or fraudulent behaviour); and where you have given your consent (including, but not limited to, sending you offers and promotions and provide you with information regarding our products and services). In some cases we may use your personal data where it is in our legitimate interests (including but not limited to preparing statistics, analytical reports, to monitor your gambling activity to offer you a better service), except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data.
Sharing your personal information with third parties
To provide our products and services, we may share your information with companies within the Group of Companies STS.Bet limited belongs to, but also with external organisations working on our behalf or cooperating with us, including, but not limited to, entities like: platform provider (to provide you with the services), payment providers (based on your options in order to operate your payments, deposits and withdrawals), law offices, risk and fraud agencies, financial consultants, identity verification agencies (in order to protect your personal data, in order to fulfil our legal requirements), sports governing bodies, credit reference agencies, communication services and legal authorities. We might also share your data with data analytic companies or specialised partners for the research purposes, for analytic profiling and statistical analysis.
Be ensured that all relationships with third parties involving the processing of personal data are subject to a documented contract or other legal acts. We do not pass on your data to third parties for any other purpose, unless you have given explicit permission for us to do so or this is permitted by law.
Be informed that, we may share your personal data if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations. We may also share your personal information if, in our sole determination, you are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud us, or other users of the service in any way including, but not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud. We may also share your personal data to third parties that you allow us to share your personal information with.
International transfers of your personal information
In connection with the provision of the services, your Personal Information collected on these services may be stored and processed in any country in which we or our affiliates, suppliers or agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you expressly consent to any transfer of information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Nevertheless, we take steps to ensure that our agents, affiliates and suppliers comply with our standards of privacy regardless of their location.
We will keep your personal information for the period that is necessary to provide you with our Services.
If you are no longer a customer of STS.Bet Limited we will keep your personal data for a minimum length of time to comply with relevant legal, regulatory and contractual obligations. When we no longer need your personal information, we will securely delete or destroy it.
Your rights over Your Personal Data
- a right to access your personal data held or processed by STS.Bet Limited;
- a right to the rectification of your personal data held or processed by STS.Bet Limited i.e. a right to correct any of your personal data that is incorrect or out of date;
- a right to erase any of your personal data held or processed by STS.Bet Limited - right to be forgotten. This right only applies in certain circumstances, it is not a guaranteed or absolute right.
- a right to the restriction of processing your personal data held or processed by STS.Bet Limited. This right only applies in certain circumstances, it is not a guaranteed or absolute right.
- a right to object to the processing - when STS.Bet Limited is processing your personal data for its legitimate interests;
- a right to data portability - i.e. you have a right to receive certain personal data in structured, commonly-used, machine-readable formats and to ask us to transfer your personal data to another entity;
- where processing is based on your consent - a right to withdraw your consent at any time - without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - you may contact our DPO (contact details provided above) should you require any clarification or need to discuss matters relating to the processing of your personal data. However, in case you are not satisfied withthe outcome, as a data subject, you also have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information and Data ProtectionCommissioner, Floor 2, Airways House, High Street, Sliema, SLM 1549, Malta, either online - https://www.reportbreachidpc.com/Complaint/, via the submission of a report by conventional mail, or by email at [email protected]. Also, you may seek to enforce your rights through judicial remedy.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we will ask you for valid proof of identity and once we have received it, we will provide our response within one month. If your request is unusually complex, and likely to take longer than a month, we will let you know as soon as we can and tell you how long we think it will take, such a request may also incur an administration cost.
Be informed that you have a right to ‘opt out’ of receiving any marketing communications either by choosing to opt out via your account settings available on our Website or at any time by sending us an email or by writing to us at Customer Service.
Neither cookies nor flash cookies can be used to access or use other information on your computer. We only use these methods to track your use of our services. Cookies help us monitor traffic to the site, improve our services and make it easier and/or more relevant for your use. We use flash cookies and third party cookies to help us show you more relevant and desirable advertisements.
Cookies can be divided into several categories:
Strictly necessary cookies; which are essential to allow a user to move around a website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website or making financial transactions. Without these cookies, we would not be able to make our Website work efficiently.
Cookies used during the registration process - these cookies will hold information collected during your registration and will allow us to recognize you as a customer and provide you with the services you require. We may also use this data to better understand your interests while online and to enhance your visits to our platforms.
Cookies used when you use our Website
- a ‘session-based’ cookie: This type of cookie is only allocated to your computer for the duration of your visit to our website. A session-based cookie helps you move around our website faster and, if you’re a registered customer, it allows us to give you information that is more relevant to you. This cookie automatically expires when you close your browser.
- a ‘persistent’ cookie: This type of cookie will remain on your computer for a period of time set for each cookie. Flash cookies are also persistent.
- ‘Analytical’ cookies: This type of cookie allows us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our site and see how visitors use our services. These help us improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring you can find what you are looking for easily.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
The Settings Manager of your Flash Player allows you to manage your preferences. You can modify your Flash Player settings to prevent the use of flash cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to experience all of the interactive features on our sites. Version