General Rules of Sportsbook
The rules and regulations for sportsbook are divided into General Rules for Sportsbook and Special Rules for each sport for ease of understanding. Both General and Special Rules will be referred to as the Rules.
The Rules are part of the agreement between STS and the Player. Terms and Conditions shall apply, and all definitions from those terms and conditions shall apply to the Rules.
If there are differences between the original English version and the translated version of this Rules, the English version shall apply.
- GENERAL RULES
- The Player declares upon the placement of a bet:
- That they are over 18 years of age and that their personal information provided in the registration process is complete, valid and up to date.
- That they have been sufficiently informed regarding the betting rules for all types of sports and are aware of betting and payout limits and accept them.
- Are not aware or do not have knowledge of the outcome of the event upon which the respective bet is placed prior to the conclusion.
- That they will not take part in any manipulations which may influence or alter the outcome of an event or several events which they placed a bet on, and that they are not aware of any manipulations of these events.
- That the funds they placed a bet with, do not originate from any unlawful activity and that they are legally entitled to use them.
- That he or she does not place bets upon the instructions (of) or in association with other parties and it is his or her sole decision.
- That they are not a member of a group that is barred from betting on the Website. These are in particular: participants in the betting events on offer, functionaries, coaches, active athletes or contestants, staff members of bookies or bet-placement companies.
- STS is entitled to cancel all or selected bets at any time and/or to void any winnings if the Player provided us with incorrect declarations set out above and/or to bar the Player from all future betting, to close the Account and to pay out the remaining funds.
- STS is not obliged to provide additional information such as the type of competition (e.g. league match or cup match), shorter/extra time matches (e.g. in the case of friendly matches, youth matches, mini-tournaments), match sites (e.g. neutral grounds), racing distances, etc. If there is additional information, this will not have any influence on the settlement of the bets. The same applies to all types of statistics, tables and live scores.
- STS is entitled to void respective bets if there is suspicion of manipulation or betting fraud. In such a situation the stake monies in the bets in question shall be credited to the Account, and the Player shall be barred from future betting on the Website, the Account shall be closed and the remaining funds paid out. Suspicion of manipulation or betting fraud is deemed to be present if, for example, one or more of the following criteria have been met:
- Staked funds on betting events with an unusual outcome.
- Staked funds with unusually high payout results.
- Multiple betting with unusual matches and/or leagues.
- Staged bets with the same or pronounced changes in combinations.
- Betting which suggests a group of betters is connected in terms of time and content.
- STS reserves the right to not accept bets in some instances or to limit the number of bets without the obligation of providing the reason. No person should be allowed to have more than one Account. STS reserves the right to terminate double Accounts. In such cases, all relevant data will be transferred to the most active Account of the respective Player. STS reserves the right to revoke a Player’s privilege if they placed identical bets with two/or more Accounts. This might lead to the confiscation of winnings and cancellation of all placed bets including already determined bets.
- Bets will be settled after the result is announced. STS reserves the right to settle the funds after any investigations are completed if there is a suspicion of fraud in relation to the match-fixing of a particular event.
- If an amount was credited to the Account by mistake, the Player is responsible for reporting it as soon as possible. All winnings occurring as a result of an error or mistake are considered invalid, and STS has the right to revoke all mistakenly credited funds.
- STS has the right to correct any obvious errors or mistakes. In case of obvious errors, STS reserves the right to deem all affected bets invalid and refund all stakes. Moreover, if the bet is accepted at a price that is significantly different from those available in the general market at the time the bet was made or clearly incorrect considering the chance of the outcome occurring, then STS has the right to void such bets. An obvious error could be made as a result of human error or system-related technical problems which might lead to incorrect information being published on the Website. For example, wrong over/under line, incorrectly displayed (reversed) handicap line, wrong name of the team or participant, clearly wrong odds or incorrect decimal place (25 instead of 2.5), incorrect deadlines or any technical errors etc.
- It is not allowed to place bets within the same bet slip that stands in direct correlation. These kinds of bets might be deemed void even after the result of the event is determined.
- If for any reason a prematch bet is inadvertently accepted after a match or event has started, all bets placed after the actual start of the event (i.e. start of the match, the beginning of the Set or Race, etc.) will be declared invalid and refunded.
- The maximum stake of the bet is dependent on the amount STS accepts at the time the bet is placed and may vary for each sport and individual Client. If the bet is higher than the automatic acceptance level set out by STS (such amount might be changed without prior notice), then the stake will be examined manually (Super Bet function). All bets sent for manual acceptance may be rejected, partially accepted or fully accepted regardless of how the request is made by the Player. STS reserves the right to decline any bet that is up for manual approval. Any bet that, for whatever reason, has not been manually reviewed before the game starting time - will get automatically voided. STS reserves the right to separately establish all betting limits for each individual Client and bet.
- If for some reason, a betting market or event is not covered by the rules and regulations - including special rules placed on the betting market on the website, STS reserves the right to determine the outcome of each event on a case-by-case basis.
- In case of contrary notes between the rules and regulations, for example, between Special Rules for a specific sport and Specific Rules on the Event or Market, the following order of priority will be applied (in order of their importance):
- Specific Rules for the Event/Market (available next to the Event or Market on the Website)
- Special Rules for Each Sport
- General Rules for the Sportsbook
- Terms and Conditions
- BETS PLACING
- When a bet is placed and accepted, the Account is charged this amount. The Player must check whether the bet is correct before confirming it. After the bet is confirmed, it is not possible to cancel or change the bet. We reserve the right not to accept or accept only a partial stake.
- Where several bets are placed by the Player, they will be settled in the receiving order. Several bets may be treated as one when the Player sends multiple copies of the same bet. STS reserves the right to void all bets where there may be evidence of collusion between two or more Players or where there is a suspicion that the Account is used by different users.
- The acceptance and payout of bets are subject to different limits, in particular: the limit on the number of bets that can be placed, betting market limit, maximum payout limit and a personal player’s limit. The aforementioned limits are subject to change without previous notice and will be stated on the betting note or listed on the Account. STS reserves the right to limit the stakes of bets before accepting a bet and/or change the odds before a bet is placed.
- All odds are subject to fluctuation. Any bet that is accepted after the official start time of the event is considered void unless otherwise stated (such as in the case of live in-play bets).
- If for any reason we are unable to validate the outcome of a particular market (for example due to loss of live pictures), all bets will be void, unless the settlement of a bet is already determined.
- VALID BETS:
- A bet is only deemed to be valid once an ID has been assigned and its status is rejected. The bet can then be viewed at “my bets”.
- The Player acknowledges that it is their responsibility to make sure that they fully understand the Rules and the T&Cs.
- STS is not responsible for a bet not being placed for any reason, including but not limited to computer malfunctions, failure of telecommunication services or failure of Internet connections. We will not honour bets that have been submitted to us, but not confirmed as described above.
- The Player shall not employ or make use of any system or artificial intelligence software including but not limited to computers, machines, software or other automated systems designed specifically to defeat or manipulate our software. We will not honour any bets resultant or connected with the use of such systems or artificial intelligence software.
- Winnings will be credited to the Account after the confirmation of the result by STS.
- The maximum payout for each bet to Players is £250,000 (two hundred and fifty thousand pounds) for any amount placed and for any type of bet, whether it is a single bet, a multiple bet or a system of more columns (for example, if the sum of the payout of any winning column exceeds the limit of £250.000 (two hundred and fifty thousand pounds), STS will pay the Player no more than £250.000 (two hundred and fifty thousand pounds) in total). If it turns out that the Player has opened several accounts and has placed the same or similar bet several times, contrary to the T&Cs, the winning limit applies to all winnings gained from these bets.